Performing the duties of the sales department including:
- Find new and potential customers
- Perform sales activities, company products
- Making letter of introduction, offer, bidding documents, contract
- Coordinate with the company's department to deploy orders, track orders
- Solve problems related to customers, sales activities
- Maintain existing customers, exploit and expand markets
- Report on work, sales of sales department
- Perform other jobs as requested by the Head
-Graduating from college or higher
- 2 years of experience in the same position (service, direct selling is an advantage)
- Good skills in Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Confidence, ambition and desire to challenge yourself in new fields
- English proficiency: Toeic from 350 points or more (or by C)
- Be hard-working, hard-working, enthusiastic, honest, progressive, and have good personal discipline
- Age from 26
- Enjoy full benefits of health insurance and social insurance as prescribed
- Fully equipped with facilities and equipment for work.
- Dynamic working environment, facilitated and maximum help to complete the job.
- Participate in extracurricular activities, training, internal events...
Report to: Sales Director
Salary: Negotiate + work efficiency